Thursday, November 5, 2009

P4 - Maintenance Phase - Here we are! 138.0 lbs -- (.4 up from LIW)

I really started "P4" yesterday, but have yet to add in a starch. I must say, I'm paranoid because I ended up doing back to back steak days early this week! BTW... don't do that. The second one hardly made a difference. ;)

You definitely find out what causes a gain in P3! I'll be staying away from as much of that as possible in P4! I'll possibly add in a starch this weekend, but for now, I am having the Mug Cake for breakfast, skipping lunch, and then scrambled eggs with spinach, cheese, etc. for dinner.

I have planned my next round! Loading days will be Sat. & Sun. Jan. 16th & 17th - my birthday weekend ;) My goal for the next round - 125 lbs, so I can stabilize under 130. I just want to be a hot mama in a bikini for swimsuit season! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment