Wednesday, May 5, 2010

R3 P2 VLCD 17 ... Wednesday, May 5, 2010 - 129.4 - UP .6

BOO!!!! Today WAS going to be "LIW".... cutting it short so I'll be in P4 for my anniversary. WELL... guess what? I wanted 128.0, and THAT I WILL HAVE! going P2 for another day baby! I'm pissed! LOL! Knowing all I had to eat yesterday was an omelet and that's NEVER caused me anything but loss! And I got out there and busted my ass (attempting to) playing tennis for two hours!!! WTH!!!! =O

All I can think is either (1) RANDOM... look at the pattern of the last four days. -1.6; + .4; -1.6; + .4 .... so tomorrow would have to be a loss... TOMORROW. LIW. Moved up because I said so lol!

1 comment:

  1. FILDENA 100 significant role in offering cost-effective and much-needed solution to the men battling from humiliation and dwindling relationship due to impotence (ED)

    ReplyDelete