Monday, May 10, 2010

R3 P3 D2 - Monday, May 10, 2010 =) 130.0

Saturday I think I lost my mind... I was already due for a steak day from the last day of P2, lol, and I ate like a pig. Nothing I wasn't supposed to have in P3, but I ate tons of it. And I ate pork rinds. I know from Round 1 P3 my body does NOT like pork rinds, but I was hungry, and it beat the alternative of cheating as I was in an environment with hot dogs, bbq, funnel cakes, etc. I stepped on the scale yesterday morning and was 6.2 lbs ABOVE LIW! Holy cow! =O I was going to wait until today (Monday) to do steak day, but decided I'd better go ahead & get my steak day on yesterday lol! I'm now 1.8 above LIW, so I'm glad I did. I'm not mad about my "highest" weekly weight being under 135. Before R3 my "highest" weight (on Monday mornings after the weekend) was on the average around 143. I was NOT okay with that. I'll just say, I LOVE my low weight, and I even LOVE 130. I can't tell you how many compliments I've gotten since the end of R3!!! Huge difference =)

8 comments:

  1. Good stuff. Thank you so so much for sharing your knowledge with the world through the Internet. Wonderful blog and post you got here
    HCG Diet

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really nice to study your post. I collect some good points here. I would like to be appreciative you with the hard work you have made in skill this is great article.hcg

    ReplyDelete
  3. HCG is a totally new venture and HCG is an effective way to reduce the weight i really impress by your brilliant work...
    hcg diet
    hcg diet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good, i have never given a thought on this subject like this. But yes, there are questions needs to taken into consideration for the people who are following HCG diet. like Where to buy hcg drops that are authentic and made in america. Also blog should book mark a blog like yours to stay updated about the latest happenings with weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HCG diets progress is positive because of natural hormone that burn the extra fat from the body and use it for body energy

    hcg buy online

    ReplyDelete
  6. HCG For Weight Loss | Buy HCG Oral Drops

    Hi, I m Karen

    I tried the HCG Oral Blue Drop
    It worked nicely to me and now I feel better about my health.
    If you want you can also try this.
    For this you may watch their web address: www.hcgbluedrops.com

    Thanking you
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete