Thursday, September 17, 2009

About my Links of Recommended Sites!

HCG INFO
This is a great place to get a lot of HCG info. It has a wealth of information and it's not trying to sell you anything, so you are not getting a sales pitch version of info. Here you can check for places to find clinics in your area. It does have a lot of google ads, so if you decide you want to order HCG, DO NOT pick a place based on a google ad there, but instead, go to the forum there (another link I posted) and do searches there for recommended places to buy. I posted two popular places to order from in my links as well. It is also important to decide if you are going to do homeopathic HCG drops(HHCG), RX HCG drops, or RX HCG injections, and this place has a lot of info to help you decide. I am doing the RX HCG drops, so I don't personally know much about the others.

Dr Simeon's Pounds & Inches Protocol -

This is basically the "bible" for the HCG diet. Dr. Simeons wrote the protocol for the original diet, and is the doctor responsible for the majority of the research on this diet. It also gives the list of foods, amounts, etc. you can eat during the 23 or 40 day protocol.


HCG DIET FORUM
This is my FAV HCG forum, and trust me, I have checked a bunch out. This place is very active, lots of experienced HCG-ers who are very kind and helpful. There are people who are doing homeopathic (HHCG), HCG drops and injections. Other forums tend to have all of one type.

There are several threads directed at newcomers, so use the search option and search for newcomer in the title and read those before you start asking questions That will get you more informed to ask better questions and at the same time, cut down on re-posts of the same questions. The SEARCH option answered most of my questions!

In case you can't tell, I LOVE this place and highly recommend it.


WHERE TO ORDER (more expensive but faster delivery)

First of all let me say that going to a clinic or through one via internet will give you DR supervision, but will be MUCH more costly than ordering on your own. Some choose to go the first round through a clinic for the supervision. I almost did, but after much research, chose to do it on my own. I also choose to do HCG injections rather than homeopathic drops(HHCG), to stick to the original protocol as much as possible. Many have reported good results with HHCG. I have not posted any links to HHCG sites as I am not experienced with it.

If you are going the non homeopathic route, and on your own rather than through a clinic, this is the place to go. I got my HCG kit in 3 days. Bob and his wife have lost a lot using HCG and now help others out by selling it and other health products. The instructions for mixing were very thorough and easy. Bob is a trucker and is on the road sometimes, but I got email responses very quickly from both him and his wife. They have a forum there that does have some good info, but it is not very active. So I would recommend if you have a question, email them. There are also a lot of folks on the hcgdiet forum mentioned above that are using his product so you can get info there if you are needing immediate response to a question like mixing, usage, etc.

NOTE - They ship 5000IU amps, which will last 21 days. Many recommend that you mix every 10 days as HCG loses potency over time. So, if you want 2000IU amps so you can mix more often, contact him for the price difference of shipping those instead. I didn't know about that before I ordered, so I am using the 5000IU as per mixing instructions, but throwing out after 10 days and have ordered more 2000IU to finish this round.

If this is your first round and you are nervous about mixing and such, this would be a good place to start, rather than ordering separately on your own, as you order from one place and can get questions answered. I personally went the long route and ordered from the "cheaper" place (in India) and asked alot of questions on the forum. But here is good place to order if you need it quicker!


Where to order(longer delivery but least expensive)

This is where I ordered from. It takes 2-3 weeks to get as it is shipped from India. (It took me exactly 2 weeks) I did the sublingual and each amp cost me $13.52 (I ordered 3 - one extra, just in case). The shipping is $25 no matter where it's being shipped to, so order what you think you will need for your rounds at once to take advantage of one shipping charge, unless you are just starting and don't want to invest a lot until you have tried it out and are confident you want to proceed with multiple rounds. I was told to order the Hucog/Novarel 5000 i.u. - and 3 viles (each vile lasting 12-14 days. I am doing the sublingual prescription grade drops, so the mixing was easy. I had to go to the health food store & buy a couple of things, and then to the pharmacy for "mixing needles." Here is the link to the page for the Novarel: http://www.alldaychemist.com/931_Novarel

Mixing instructions can be found very easily doing a search at the HCG diet forum link that I've posted.

3 comments:

  1. hello.........
    g8 info HCG homeopathic dropsIt is extremely helpful for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diet Drops weight loss information including Diet Drops diet drops and the Diet Drops weight loss program.
    Buy Hcg Diet & Hcg Diet Food

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete