Monday, September 28, 2009

Mon. Sept 28, 09 "VLCD" 15 -- 145.8 (up .8) total loss = 8 lbs.

What the hell. Really. Up .8 after I was so sick yesterday I was only able to eat 1/2 my calories???? Someone on the forum told me that when you are sick you retain water... so I'm going to guess that had to be it.

The good: 2 of my friends told me they could REALLY tell in my waistline that I've lost weight. My dad also commented today & he guessed I'd lost 12 lbs. ;) I'm already fitting clothes sooooooo much better. I hope hope hope I get over this sickness & make my goal. I want to be no more than 135 and I'm well past halfway through the protocol.

1 comment:

  1. Information is pretty good and impressed me a lot. This article is quite in-depth and gives a good overview of the topic. If you are looking for buy online medicine like Buy Tapentadolone 100 mg Online than contact us.

    ReplyDelete