Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tues Sept 15, 09 "VLCD 2" 153.8 (back down to where I started!)

So I dropped 4.4 pounds on my first day, WOOHOO!  Everything I gained during loading! 
I added a packet of Splenda to my coffee.... I'm sorry, the Stevia is just plain NASTY in coffee!  Some people do well with Splenda, I'm determined to be one of them!  I can use Stevia in anything .... but COFFEE!  Don't mess with my coffee.  I can't handle it.  It's what makes or breaks the start of my day! 

For lunch I had the same as the day before (strawberry/grilled chicken salad).  It was wonderful. 

Night-time proved to be an issue.... why?  Because I went straight from work to the PTA meeting/Open House, then to the grocery store for my weekly family grocery shopping.  I walked in fine.  I walked out about in tears and STARVING!  Apparently just thinking of cooking even hamburger helper for the family threw me into starvation mode and I couldn't even bring myself to buy a box.  I've never cared about hamburger helper before!?   I got home and as QUICKLY as I could, baked some of the tasty flounder I had the night before.  I also boiled cabbage & seasoned it with everything I could think of.... I cut up an apple & sprinkled cinnamon & stevia on the apple and cooked it in the microwave for 1.5 minutes.... this meal was INCREDIBLE!  I felt 100 times better after eating it, although I'm thinking all of that cabbage may have caused me to retain water.  I went to bed with my hcg diet friendly "cream soda" and absolutely crashed. 

Long way to go from here, but I'm optimistic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment