Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mon Sept 14, 09, "VLCD 1" 158.2 (down .4)

Monday morning I took my HCG drop with enthusiasm!  I took my salad to work, along with some apple cider vinegar and a half of a lemon (to use as dressing).  I drank my cup of coffee.... except sweetened with Stevia, and a little non-fat milk.  YUK!  ={  It was gross.... For lunch I ate my salad & realized Stevia isn't so bad on strawberries, in fact, it's just as good as sugar!  When I got home, I made my dinner -- baked flounder in chicken broth with Tony C.'s Creole Seasoning, Cilantro leaves, and red pepper, also with some squeezed lemon juice.  I steamed 4 stalks of asparagus with garlic powder, salt and lemon juice.  I also had one clementine orange.  I was pleasantly surprised at how tasty my lunch and dinner were!  = ]  Instead of my beloved glass of shiraz, I took my sparkling mineral water with vanilla creme liquid stevia drops to bed with me... it was like having a cream soda!  I was not hungry... ALL DAY LONG!  Great day number 1!!!

3 comments:

  1. Are you looking for an effective medication for pain management? You are at the right place. Here we will discuss one of the most talked-about pain management medicine in the world: TapenTadol.

    You can Buy TapenTadol Online at highly discounted prices from our online reputed pharmacy sites.www.tramadolrxusa.com

    Visit Some Important Links....

    TapenTadol 100mg Cash on Delivery

    Get TapenTadol COD

    How to Buy TapenTadol 100mg online

    Tapentadol for pain relief

    TapenTadol Without Prescription

    Where to order TapenTadol online

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have a muscle-related pain, it is best to Order Soma 350mg Online rather than the other major painkillers in the market.For More Information About SOMA Medicine Visit Here:----

    Buy Soma 350mg Online Cash on Delivery

    Soma for Muscle Spasms

    Order Soma 500mg Online Cash On Delivery

    Benefits of Soma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Know about Buying Tramadol 100mg Cash On Delivery. Get Tramadol In Best 2020 Price Online thru Cash On Delivery C.O.D option online.you can order Tramadol 100mg in USA cash on delivery facility.Order Tramadol Online thru Cash on delivery option. Doctors generally prescribe this medication for the treatment of moderate and moderately severe pain. Order Tramadol COD online now in cheapest price with fast and secure Cash on Delivery.

    To Cheap Tramadol cash on delivery Contact Us: 916-587-2469 and You Can Also E-mail: PharmaHelpline247@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete