Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wed Sept. 16, 2009 "VLCD 3" 153lbs (down .8)

VLCD 3 - not hungry at all during the day, however, work didn't permit me to eat my lunch (strawberry/chicken salad again) until after 2PM! I made it just fine, but then when I got home had to face the issue of the step-kids coming to the house and the husband picking up PIZZA for himself and our four kids. Normally we just "wing" it and the kids eat sandwiches, micro-wave dinners, soup, etc., but with the two extra kids... I know they have to have a meal, even if pizza or fishsticks & fries.

I overcame the pizza! I cooked my dinner (Cod, tomato, baked with lots of spices, and a cinnamon stevia apple) and it was almost ready when the evil pizza entered my kitchen. ONE TIME I looked at the pizza and slammed my fist on the counter and yelled "FAT ROLLS FAT ROLLS FAT ROLLS!" They all looked at me like I had 27 heads, but it worked out just fine for me lol!

3 hours later I went to bed & found that I was hungry... not like stomach growling hungry, but like burning sensation in stomach/empty feeling hungry. So I had a glass of stevia sweetened tea & just went to bed. :)

Note: Today I used Splenda in my one cup of coffee rather than stevia. I'm fine with stevia in anything else, but it's just NASTY in my coffee.... so I'm going the Splenda route (this one time of day) and we'll see - hopefully it won't cause any problems!

Made it through day 3!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment