Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday, October 12, 2009 R1P3 - Stabalizing!

After much consideration Sat. and Sun. I decided to take my last drop Sunday morning (just a day 1/2 earlier than originally planned) because the Prednisone was literally making me starve. I needed some eggs! 2 egg whites/1 egg & spinach = made me feel MUCH better. I found that I could only eat 1/2 of it. Amazing how your stomach will shrink after 28 days of hardly anything lol! Since I was at 137.4 yesterday morning, I've decided that if I ever hit 140 on the scale again, it will be time for a "steak day".... to bring my weight back down.

Bought lots of P3 food last night at the store. Starting with adding in scrambled eggs only right now since I've just come of the drops. I'm not *supposed* to add in anything and stay on my VLCD's through tomorrow evening, however, note the steroid/hunger problem above & you'll see why I'm adding in eggs. Some of the first things I plan on making when I begin to add to that -- stuffed bell peppers, P3 friendly jalapeno poppers, P3 low carb all natural peanut butter cookies (maybe this weekend on those)!

P3 here we go -- NO SUGAR NO STARCH for the next 3 weeks! I can totally do this. Just so glad to have some scrambled eggs! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment