Tuesday, October 27, 2009

P3 - Week 2 - What I have learned about this phase! 139.8 lbs (up 2lbs)

Well, I guess experimenting in P3 is something you have to do, and just see how your body reacts to different foods.

Things that I know cause me to gain: Sugar-free ice cream, Sugar-free pudding, getting the SUGAR-FILLED latte at McDonalds instead of the sugar-free latte I ordered!

Things that haven't caused any problems: my red wine. WOOHOO! Peanut butter cookies (1 cup all natural PB, 1 egg, 1 cup splenda, dash of vanilla, mix, spread on cookie sheet & cook 10 mins at 350), YUMMY stuffed bell peppers -- stuffed with extra lean ground beef, and rotel dip (including reduced fat sausage!), I've had no problem with cheese at all. Scrambled eggs - good stuff. I've even used cream cheese (fat free) in TONS of recipes and with no gain!

The last two pounds, in case you are wondering - came from the darn sugar free snacks I posted above. I will not be fooling with those again! I've been told that in P4 it's better to have the sugar-filled ice cream than sugar free because sugar free is a bunch of CHEMICALS! I believe it!

I have had a total of 3 steak days. They work like a charm each time & bring me back down! I did a steak day yesterday & I'm doing high protein today. Friday I was 138.0. I'd like to go back there lol!

I'll be attempting my first Almond Flour recipe probably tomorrow. It's called "Chocolate Mug Cake" =) I'll post how that goes, and the recipe!

1 comment:



  1. Information is pretty good and impressed me a lot. This article is quite in-depth and gives a good overview of the topic. If you are looking for free car removal Toowoomba OR cash for car Brisbane than Carbuyer is best option for you.

    ReplyDelete