Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wed. Oct. 7, 09 "VLCD" 24 -- 140.0 (down .6) total loss = 13.8 lbs

WELL! I was hoping to break into the 130's today, but weighed in this AM at 140.0 LOL! Tomorrow will be the day!

The doctor put me on Prednisone and Bactrum for my sinus infection from hell.

And guess what? Prednisone makes you HUNGRY and RETAIN WATER!!! Goodygoodygoody. I can deal with the hungry part, but I really REALLY want my goal weight in the next 7 days. No water retainage!!! I'm just going to keep on doing things right, and if I GAIN - I won't be posting on the blog until the effects of the Prednisone are long gone & my true loss shows up!

I played Wii Fit for the first time since May. I was so HAPPY seeing that my BMI is 23 something now!!! I tired easily though. Don't let it fool ya, you don't have extra energy on a 500 calorie diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment