Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday. Oct. 11, 09 "VLCD" 28 -- 137.6 (down .4) total loss = 17.4 lbs

Exactly four weeks ago today I weighed TWENTY POUNDS MORE than I do right now ;) (Post loading). How cool is that?

I stalled yesterday - getting close to the end - close to goal of 135. I broke my stall with VODKA! Someone on the forum lost 3.5 lbs drinking vodka, so I had two shots in my mineral water/vanilla stevia. It was NASTY, but I'm back down again hahaha! I feel dehydrated, a bit. Five more days on P2! I'd BETTER make it to 135. I take my last Hcg drops for this round tomorrow.... I can't believe it!

Here is a picture - sort of an "after" even though my after won't be until Thursday. :)



Again, here is a before:

3 comments:

  1. You have some serious curves going on! What a tiny waist!!! Congrats on your 20 lbs loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!!! This is twoangels from hcgdietinfo

    ReplyDelete